Due to other activities I was not in the opportunity to blog a lot in the past months. One of those activities was the creation of the web site
I think it was worth the pause. And also in the future it will have influence on my time available for blogging. But I love to dive into a more detailed technical post when I have some time.
I just wanted to let you know of a few blog posts on that new web site
www.dwa.guide (the short URL will redirect to the long one):
Contact me if you want to discuss your data warehouse automation needs or concerns in a 1-on-1 conversation!
(c) 2017 hansmichiels.com – Do not steal the contents – spread the link instead – thank you.
Hans is an Independent Business Intelligence and Datawarehouse Consultant & Microsoft SQL Server Consultant, working in the Netherlands.
He has been working in the software industry since 1996, with SQL Server since the year 2001, and since 2008 he has a primary focus on datawarehouse- and business intelligence projects using Microsoft technology, using a Datavault and Kimball architecture. He has a special interest in Datawarehouse Automation and Metadata driven solutions.
* Certified in Data Vault Modeling: Certified Data Vault 2.0 Practitioner, CDVDM (aka Data Vault 1.0)
* Certified in MS SQL Server:
* MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) SQL Server 2012
- MCITP Business Intelligence Developer 2005/2008
- MCITP Database Developer 2005/2008
- MCITP Database Administrator 2005/2008